Aarkstore announce a new report "Emcor Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Emcor Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Emcor Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
EMCOR Group (EMCOR) is a provider of mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services. The company primarily operates in the US. The company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and employs about 28,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $6,785.2 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 14.5% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was $302.6 million in FY2008, an increase of 51.4% over 2007. Its net profit was $182.2 in FY2008, an increase of 43.7% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Emcor Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Emcor Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Emcor Group, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Emcor Group, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Emcor Group, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :