Amkor Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Amkor Technology, Inc.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Amkor Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Amkor Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Amkor Technology (Amkor) is one of the largest subcontractors of semiconductor packaging (assembly) and test services. The company provides package solutions such as package on package (PoP), stacked packaging, flip chip, MicroLeadFrame, system-in-package (SiP), MEMS, and wafer level packaging (WLP). The company primarily operates in the US and Singapore. It is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona and employs 20,500 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,658.6 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 3% over 2007. The operating loss of the company was $407.5 million in FY2008, compared to operating profit of $390.7 million in 2007. Its net loss was $456.7 million in FY2008, compared to net profit of $219.9 million in 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Amkor Technology, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amkor Technology, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Amkor Technology, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Amkor Technology, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Amkor Technology, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :