Aarkstore announce a new report "Enel SpA - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Enel SpA - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Enel SpA - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Enel is an Italian electricity company engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity; and natural gas distribution and marketing. The company operates in Europe, Iberia and Latin America, and North America. It is headquartered in Rome, Italy and employs about 76,000 people. The company recorded revenues of E61,184 million (approximately $90,022.5 million) in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 40% over FY2007. The increase in revenues was due to increased revenues from abroad, through new acquisitions during the year, as well as due to the rise in revenues from the electricity generation and sales activities in Italy. The operating profit of the company was E9,541 million (approximately $14,038.1 million) in FY2008, an increase of 40.7% over FY2007. The net profit was E5,293 million (approximately $7,787.8 million) in FY2008, an increase of 35.2% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Enel SpA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Enel SpA in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Enel SpA
-Data is supplemented with details on Enel SpA history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Enel SpA
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :