The "Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2011" conference will take place in London, United Kingdom on 21 Sep 2011.
Online PR News – 18-September-2011 – – The "Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2011" conference will give you real insight into how to predict and manage your business needs, capitalise on your employer brand and engage your staff. In summary by attending this event you will be able to bring communications into the foreground, leverage the very best from your people and ultimately drive your business forward.
The conference objectives are:
- Overcome the personal development challenges of engagement that occur beyond the survey
- Learn how to support a broader engagement strategy company-wide by utilising all parts of the business
- Use employee engagement to motivate your staff and get their buy-in for change
- Become and remain an employer of choice through employer branding and create an environment
where employees believe in, and act in accordance to your brand.
- Strengthen and capitalise on your employer brand to build and maintain maximum engagement
- Develop meaningful communications to fully engage staff in your business planning and objectives to ultimately lead to improved performance and business success
- Utilise the latest social media tools to manage your reputation and build your internal brand
- Read your employee data properly and use this to shape business decisions and deliver on future revenues
- Start implementing the change needed and get off the measuring wheel
Organized by: Osney Media
Get more info and register online for the Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2011 Conference at http://itevent.net/employee-engagement-employer-branding-2011-conference
At ITEVENT.NET we collect IT conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT conferences you can find on http://itevent.net