Aarkstore announce a new report "" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) is engaged in the manufacture, sale, repair and leasing of transportation, aerospace-related products and real estate. The company operates in Japan, the US and Europe. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 26,404 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,572,346 million ($13,805.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 5.2% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was JPY45,680 million ($401.1 million) during FY2008, a decrease of 4.6% compared to 2007. The net profit was JPY18,481 million ($162.3 million) in FY2008, a decrease of 42.1% compared to 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :