Aarkstore announce a new report "Citizens Financial Group - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 08-January-2010 – – Citizens Financial Group - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Citizens Financial Group - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Citizens Financial Group (Citizens) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. The group is engaged in provision of retail and commercial banking operations and other related financial services. It primarily operates in the US. The group is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island and employs more than 23,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,211 million during the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 23.5% over 2007 (FY2007). The operating loss of the company during financial year 2008 was $759 million, compared with operating profit of $2,274 million in FY2007. The net loss was $930 million in FY2008, compared with operating profit of $1,489 million in FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Citizens Financial Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Citizens Financial Group in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Citizens Financial Group
-Data is supplemented with details on Citizens Financial Group history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Citizens Financial Group
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :