Latest Versions of Mobile App Enhances User Experience with Integrated Social Media Capabilities, Direct to Chat Room Video Publishing and More
Online PR News – 15-September-2011 – – NEW YORK, September 14, 2011 -- Paltalk, the leading real-time, video-based community with over 70 million downloads, announced today the joint release of their enhanced iPhone and Android apps in versions 3.2 and 1.0.3, respectively. In addition to the existing app's features, such as joining chat rooms, viewing multiple simultaneous video streams within the rooms, participating in group chats via text and chat one-on-one via IM or text on a member's mobile device; the new app versions will also enable a new direct to chat room video publishing capability, new integrated social media features such as posting and inviting, as well as a brand new tutorial / tips feature which will help users navigate the program. Future releases will include multiparty video chatting with any phone contact.
The Paltalk Mobile App for iPhone and Android allows users to access and experience the Paltalk social network directly from their handheld device in the most user-friendly experience to date. Major features of the App now include:
• Connect to Paltalk chat rooms and the over 70 million users in the community on-the-go
• Publish video directly to a multi-party chat room
• Integrated social media features such as inviting, posting, and commenting in seconds
• Tips feature - allowing users to get direction or help while running the app
• Free multiple video viewing in chat rooms
• Landscape and portrait multi-view video modes in chat rooms
• Connect with Paltalk friends via IM and text chat
• Share the moment by sending pictures right from your phone
• Change status, login as invisible and customize away messages
• Meet new friends by searching over 3 million profiles
• Add, remove and block pals
• Manage alert and sound settings
• Login using any Paltalk nickname
"We think users will be very pleased with the new Paltalk App versions for both iPhone and Android," says Jason Katz, CEO of Paltalk. "The Paltalk user community is one of the most loyal and dedicated. As such, we are always striving to provide them with the best and most updated technology possible."
The Paltalk mobile app is available for free at:
iPhone - iTunes App Store:
Additional information on the Paltalk app for Blackberry, iPhone and Android devices as well as access to the free download can be found at http://www.paltalk.com/mobile/.
Paltalk is the premier provider of software and technology for real-time, rich media, interactive social networking. The Paltalk platform powers the largest collection of video-based communities and has continued to grow since it was launched in 1998. Paltalk now boasts millions of active members with nearly 100,000 people simultaneously chatting in rooms engaged in lively dialogues, meeting new friends, singing karaoke and attending family reunions.
Paltalk has a long history of technical innovation. Paltalk owns 13 patents that cover core technology related to multiplayer online video games and video conferencing. Paltalk supports IM pals on Facebook, Google Talk, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, and ICQ and is available as a free download.
For more information, please visit: http://www.paltalk.com.