Robust Issue Tracking and Management solution is 100% customizable without code.
Online PR News – 15-September-2011 – – Benicia, CA – September 15, 2011 - Crow Canyon Systems, Inc., a leading provider of business solutions and applications, today announced the release of CCS Service Request 2.0 for Microsoft SharePoint. CCS Service Request v2.0 provides a robust service desk platform that allows organizations to track and manage service requests across multiple departments.
With templates for IT Support, Human Resources, Facilities, and Administration, CCS Service Request v2.0 increases productivity, compliance, and service levels across the entire organization. This Service Desk / Help Desk solution, built on standard SharePoint, is 100% customizable by business users without coding.
Crow Canyon has over 10 years of Service Desk development experience. With over 2,500 implementations of its award-winning Outlook-based help desk solution, Crow Canyon has the experience and knowledge to deliver a robust SharePoint application out-of-the-box.
With CCS Service Request for SharePoint v2.0, organizations can:
• Deploy multiple (IT, HR, etc.) service desks under a centralized application;
• Manage, track, and report service requests by department, group, or organization;
• Capture requests from web, email, intranet, Outlook, or phone and route them to the responsible group or department;
• Extend their SharePoint investment with an active, process-driven application.
“Unlike many new SharePoint applications, CCS Service Request is the result of many years of experience and a partnership with our customers actually using it every day,” said Darrell Trimble, VP at Crow Canyon. “For those organizations using SharePoint as an intranet platform, our applications uniquely merge process automation with SharePoint’s collaborative features to deliver a productivity engine for the organization.”
CCS Service Request for SharePoint includes
• My Services Workspace for employees – A SharePoint workspace where employees can request any service required and review outstanding request status. New requests are automatically routed to the appropriate departmental service desk.
• Service Desk for each department – Each department has its own service desk site to track, assign and manage requests. Individual departments can design their own tickets, workspaces, SLA measures, and dashboards to their specific needs.
• Full Service Level Agreement (SLA) features – Set required response times by request category, type, priority, or requestor. The reminder module sends reminders and alerts for upcoming or overdue tickets. The escalation feature allows you to change ticket priority or alert management. Dashboards and reports show SLA measurement.
• Email Conversion to Tickets, Email linking - Emails sent to service desk email boxes are automatically converted to tickets, and email that are part of the fulfillment process are linked to the ticket.
• 100% Customizable, Integrate with existing applications – Using standard SharePoint functionality, new fields can be added, forms changed, and data views modified. Workspaces by role and dashboard measures can be customized to meet specific needs. Tickets can be linked to equipment, assets, or projects, easily leveraging SharePoint’s robust data integration capabilities. The application also will plug and play with modules from Crow Canyon such as asset tracking, equipment maintenance.
CCS Service Request v2.0 is available now. It supports Windows SharePoint Server 3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint (MOSS) Server, Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010. For current SharePoint sites, no new hardware or software is required. The application can be deployed on premise or as a hosted solution.
For more information, video demonstrations and full pricing visit: http://www.sharepoint-applications.biz
About Crow Canyon
Crow Canyon is a leader in solutions and applications on Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Server, and SharePoint. More than 2,500 organizations and 1 million users worldwide run solutions and applications from Crow Canyon and our partners. By using Crow Canyon software, whether on Outlook, Exchange, or SharePoint, organizations have found that they can accomplish their business objectives while dramatically reducing the risk, cost, and complexity associated with traditional solutions. Crow Canyon is a Microsoft ISV Partner headquartered in Benicia, CA. For more information, visit www.Sharepoint-applications.com.