World Market Intelligenceâ€™s â€œThe Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012 â€œis now available at ReportsnReports.com.
Online PR News – 14-September-2011 – – Report Summary
* Market size and forecast of the Spanish Interior products industry.
* Current, historic and forecast value and trends of the individual products categories.
* Description of distribution channels and user markets for the interior products industry.
* Details of top interior product companies in Spain. Summary The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012" provides detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for interior products manufacturers and retailers. This report is an essential read for anyone involved in operations or analysis of the interior product value chain, including product manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, raw material suppliers and industry analysts. The report is designed to provide a broad understanding of the interior products industry and specific detail on the performance of the key product categories. The report provides an indispensable source of market size, distribution and end-user segmentation analysis covering Spanish interior products industry.
* Historical values for the interior products industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
* Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
* Analysis of production, trade, distribution and consumption dynamics
* Porter's Five Forces analysis of the competitive landscapes for manufacturers & retailers
* Profiles of top interior product manufacturers and retailers in Spain Reasons To Buy
* This report will help to inform your strategic business decisions using strong historic and forecast market sizing data
* This report will help you to understand manufacturing, trade, retail and demand-side dynamics within the Spanish interior products market highlighting key market trends and growth opportunities
* This report will help you to assess the competitive dynamics in the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors
* * This report will help you to identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within 11 key product categories - bathroom products, bedroom products, fabrics and soft furnishings, flooring products, furnishing products, kitchen products, lighting products, office furniture products, tableware and decorative products, wallcoverings and window coverings and treatments. Key Highlights The Spanish interior products industry, particularly the furniture products segment experienced a period of steady growth over 2000-2007. The industry plays a significant role in the country's economic growth, both in terms of number of enterprises and the employment generated. However, the global economic crisis, which originated in 2008 and manifested itself in 2009, resulted in a significant decrease in demand for housing coupled with a steep rise in unemployment. These factors led to a decline in the domestic demand for interior products. As a result of these combined factors, the Spanish construction industry has been one of the worst performing industries in Europe over 2008-2010. Decelerated growth in the construction industry had an adverse impact on the interior products market in Spain which recorded a decline of XX.X% and XX.X% during 2008 and 2009 respectively.
You Can read Table of Contents for the report The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012-http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/124923-the-future-of-interior-products-in-spain-to-2015-demand-to-gathe.html
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441