Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Home Healthcare Market" which provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for the global home healthcare market.
Online PR News – 05-January-2010 – – Home Healthcare Market
Home healthcare, also referred to as formal or skilled care, is the support and care service that healthcare professionals provide at the patient’s own home. These care services include respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy, home medication, skilled nursing or medical care. The global home care and self care market is the aggregate of the markets for home healthcare equipment and home healthcare services. The most important trend in healthcare witnessed in the recent times has been a shift of patient’s focus from hospitals to home care. The move from treatment to proactive monitoring has opened up new opportunities in the home healthcare market. Patients prefer home healthcare over hospitals mainly for the latter’s cost and convenience benefits; and are thus increasingly opting for third-party medical professionals and care-givers. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=111443&rt=Home-Healthcare-Market.html )
The home healthcare market generates approximately 70% of revenues from the people aged 65 years and above; mainly because of the declining ‘elderly support ratio’, or the ratio of the number of people caring for the elderly, to the number of older people above 65 years. This factor highlights the growth potential of the market for third-party care in the coming years.
Market Estimates and Forecast
The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for the global home healthcare market as follows:
• Home Healthcare Equipment
o Home therapeutic equipment (oxygen delivery systems, CPAP, nebulizers, ventilators, humidifiers, IV diagnostics, home dialysis, ostomy supplies, and others)
o Home self diagnostics and patient monitoring equipment (diabetes care including blood glucose monitors, test strips, and insulin delivery devices; blood pressure monitors, holter monitors, heart rate meters, apnea and sleep monitors, and others)
o Mobility assist devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes, walking sticks, examination chairs, treatment chairs, medical beds, ENT devices and other medical furniture and accessories)
• Home Healthcare Services
o Home respiratory therapy services
o Home infusion therapy services
o Home visits and nursing care services (physical examination, physical therapy, nursing services)
o Home telemedicine services
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides 50 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 300 patents and a minimum of 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- We provide 10% customization. Research shows that more than 40% of the times, clients do not get the specific intelligence they need in multi-client market research reports. We offer 10% customization in our reports at no extra cost. Get the exact market intelligence you require with real value for money.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=111443&rt=Home-Healthcare-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook