It can be announced that Eduardo Neger, president of Abranet (Brazilian Internet Association) will be speaking at the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America, taking place on the 28th September at the Braston Hotel, Sao Paulo.
Online PR News – 01-September-2011 – – It can be announced that Eduardo Neger, president of Abranet (Brazilian Internet Association) will be speaking at the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America, taking place on the 28th September at the Braston Hotel, Sao Paulo.
Eduardo is the president of Abranet, a non-profit association that brings together the most important companies of the value chain of Internet in Latin America. Neger is an engineering graduate from UNICAMP, lawyer graduated from PUC-Campinas and post graduate in Telecommunications Law at FGV-SP.
He is the founder and current director of the Neger Telecom, technology-based company responsible for research and development projects. They coordinate projects supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology, having received international recognition that also resulted in the patent application.
He is a former adviser to CDUST ANATEL and former president of ABRATER (Brazilian Association of Rural Telecommunications).
Other leading speakers presenting at the event include:
- Max Thomaz, CIO, Abril Group
- Andre De Souza Doro, Head of IT, Electrolux
- Marcelo Schuch Pereira, Gerente de TI, Grupo Sabemi
- Guilherme Lessa, Diretor TI, Banco Matone
- Joao Rufina de Sales, Chefe to Assesoria TI, Exercito Brasileiro
- Jamir Teodoro Lopes, CIO, CEMIG
- Aldo Navarro Zuquini, CIO, Grupo guia Branca
- Pedro Augusto de Oliveira, IT Manager, AngloGold Ashanti
- Bruno Arrial, ICT Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Diego Neufert, Head of IT Projects and Systems, ALL – Amrica Latina Logstica
- Nelson Sany Wortsman, Director, Brasscom
- Wally Swain, SVP, Emerging Markets, Yankee Group
- Merson Salvadori Virti, Computer Engineer, Serpro
The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition, to register your place or enquire about speaking or sponsorship opportunities please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
The event will also be bilingual, catering for those that speak English or Portuguese individually. In light of this our website is available in Portuguese and can be accessed at www.cloudcomputinglive.com/latin-america/pt or through the English website.
This event follows on from the success of the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum which took place at the end of June at Olympia, London and was attended by over 3,000 delegates, making it Europe’s largest Cloud Computing and SaaS-based event. Other locations the Cloud Computing Series will stop are India, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York.
For information on any of these events please visit http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com