A new series of reports from EMR provides an in-depth understanding of the market for HIV drugs.
Online PR News – 31-August-2011 – – In its new series of reports on HIV, Expert Market Research, one of the world’s leading providers of lifescience market intelligence, provides an in depth insight into the market for HIV drugs in several key countries.
EMR’s HIV market series includes the following reports:
•Australia HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•Canada HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•Japan HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•US Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•Germany HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•France HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•UK HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•Italy HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
•Spain HIV Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
Each of these reports provide a comprehensive analysis on the current and future market trends in the HIV drugs market in the country covered. These reports also facilitate a deep insight into the current and future epidemiology of HIV and its market structure besides probing into the performance of various therapeutic classes, companies, molecules and brands. Each of these reports can serve as an excellent guide for clients who are in need of an in-depth understanding of the market for HIV drugs.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the current and future size of the HIV patient population?
• What are the current and future prevalence rates for HIV?
• What are the current and future diagnosis rates for HIV?
• What are the current and future drug treatment rates for HIV?
• What has been the historical performance of the HIV market and how will it behave in the coming years?
• Who are the leading companies in the HIV market and how will they perform in the coming years?
• What has been the historical performance of various HIV therapeutic classes and how will they behave in the coming years?
• What are the leading molecules in the HIV market and how will they behave in the coming years?
• What are the key late stage pipeline drugs and how will they perform once they are launched?
Why should you buy this Report?
• To gain an in-depth insight into the prevalence, diagnosis and drug treatment rates for HIV.
• To have it as a powerful tool for identifying your target patient population.
• To facilitate business decision-making based on historical, current and forecast market data for HIV drugs.
• To identify potential classes, drugs, partners and competitors so as to develop strategies for market penetration and drug development.
• To develop business strategies by looking at companies that have been the biggest winners and losers in the HIV market.
• To gain an understanding into future market events and make more informed business decisions.
Research Objectives Achieved in this Report:
Evaluating the Epidemiology of HIV:
Key Aspects Analyzed:
• Current and future prevalence of HIV
• Current and future size of the HIV patient pool
• Current and future size of the diagnosed HIV patient pool
• Current and future size of the drug treated HIV patient pool
Comprehensive Situation Analysis of the HIV Market
Classes Covered: Nucleoside and Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors, Protease Inhibitors, Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors, Entry Inhibitors, CCR5 Antagonists, Integrase Inhibitors, Pharmaco Kinetic Enhancers and all other HIV drug classes.
Key Aspects Analyzed:
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Historical, current and future performance of various companies.
• Product portfolio of various companies
• Historical, current and future performance of various therapeutic classes
• Historical, current and future performance of various drugs
• Projections for pipeline drugs
Methodology & Information Sources:
To prepare this report, material was mined from both primary and secondary data sources. Primary information sources included data provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers, marketing strategists, scientists, doctors and product managers at leading pharmaceutical companies. Secondary data sources included both proprietary and public databases. These included company websites, annual reports, financial reports, 10K’s, government resources, books, magazines, white papers, journals, analyst reports and access to thousands of proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Research Methodology & Definitions
2. Executive Summary
3. HIV Prevalence & Patient Population
3.1 Prevalence of HIV
3.2 HIV Patient Pool
3.3 Diagnosed & Drug Treated Patient Pool
4. The HIV Drugs Market Landscape
4.1 Current Trends & Forecast
4.1.1 Current Market Trends
4.1.2 Market Forecast
4.2 Share of Various Players & Drugs
4.2.1 Current Trends
4.2.2 Market Forecast
4.3 Performance of Various Therapeutic Classes
4.3.1 Nucleoside and Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
22.214.171.124 Current Market Trends
126.96.36.199 Sales of Various Molecules
188.8.131.52 Sales Forecast
4.3.2 Protease Inhibitors
184.108.40.206 Current Market Trends
220.127.116.11 Sales of Various Molecules
18.104.22.168 Sales Forecast
4.3.3 Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
22.214.171.124 Current Market Trends
126.96.36.199 Sales of Various Molecules
188.8.131.52 Sales Forecast
4.3.4 All Other HIV Drug Classes
184.108.40.206 Current Market Trends
220.127.116.11 Sales of Various Molecules
18.104.22.168 Sales Forecast
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample:
Call: +91-880-236-2536 (Asia), +1 206 204-1851 (America & Europe)
To know more please visit: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com