Webinar Shows Exhibitors How To Design Their Exhibit For Maximum Marketing Impact
Online PR News – 29-August-2011 – – ST. PAUL – Skyline Exhibits is hosting a webinar called, “Designing Your Exhibit As A Marketing Tool.” Skyline will offer two free sessions on Wednesday, September 14, 2011.
Trade show marketers will gain a better understanding of what makes for great design for trade show displays. Webinar attendees will learn what to look for – and ask for -- when they are working with a designer.
Attendees to this webinar will learn the process of developing effective exhibits that generate more leads, sales, and better results.
Topics covered at this free seminar:
• Ensure your message actually gets across to your customers and prospects
• Know what elements make your exhibit more productive as a workspace
• Squeeze more out of your exhibiting budget and ensure it's viewed as an investment, not as an expense, whether you have a small or large exhibit
The hour-long webinar will be split between a 30-minute formal presentation, and a 30-minute, fast-paced Q&A session where the presenters answer live questions asked by webinar attendees.
The webinar will be presented by two trade show industry veterans, Michael Thimmesch and Bill Lauf:
• Michael Thimmesch is the Director of Industry Relations for Skyline Exhibits, with over 20 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike has presented about trade show marketing at TS2, HCEA, and Exhibitor Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog and has lead Skyline’s social media efforts for the last 3 years.
• Bill Lauf is the Sales Management Trainer for Skyline Exhibits, a company he’s been with for 25 years. Bill is an articulate and passionate trainer who has inspired thousands of exhibiting professionals to create better trade show marketing solutions.
Trade show marketers and others interested in learning about better tradeshow booth design can register for either of the two sessions by clicking on a link below or typing the bit.ly link address into their internet browser:
Designing Your Exhibit As A Marketing Tool Free Webinar Dates, Times, and Sign Up
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 (9 am PDT – 10 am MDT – 11 am CDT – 12 noon EDT)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 (11 am PDT – 12 noon MDT – 1 pm CDT – 2 pm EDT)
Once registered, attendees will receive an email confirming their registration with information needed to join the webinar.
About Skyline Exhibits:
Skyline Exhibits is North America’s leading brand of exhibit systems. Known for exceptional customer service, high-quality manufacturing, cost-saving portability, innovative functionality, creative design and exhibitor education, Skyline has nearly 100 Design Centers in North America and representation in 38 countries. The company manufactures a broad range of products for trade shows and events-from banner stands and pop-up displays to large custom modular exhibits. With over 20 integrated exhibit systems, state-of-the-art production of large-format graphics and options for exhibit rental and services, Skyline provides exhibit solutions for virtually any size or budget.