DRUMBOXES is a brand new drum modules line by Cinematique Instruments and is now available as individual Kontakt* Instruments. The first two available drum modules are Rude Boy and Electro Partner.
Online PR News – 28-August-2011 – – Better Music Distribution is very pleased to announce the latest releases from our partner Cinematique Instruments.
DRUMBOXES is a brand new drum modules line by Cinematique Instruments and is now available as individual Kontakt* Instruments.
The first two available drum modules are Rude Boy and Electro Partner. Each one is now available for only $49.00 or as a bundle for $70.00 from www.bettermusicdistribution.com
The basic principle of DRUMBOXES is a four-fold layer drum set with loads of edit options adjusting the right screws! The DRUMBOXES are equipped with an interesting selection of sounds: Beach Towel Drums, Rehearsal Drums, Toy Drums, Glitchy Cans, Rhythmus Partner, Noiz & Raw, Electro 20.
Electro Partner is the electronica/ dance module, which will not exclude to use it in other music genres. It comes along with the following drum sets:
• Glitchy Cans is an assortment of thin glitchy noises
• Rythmus Partner is a wooden rhythm box from the 60ies
• Noiz and Raw is a selection of collected noises and other digital and analog sounds
• Electro 20 is a well-selected assortment of our huge Korg MS20 Drum Library. The sounds are available in 3 variations: original, heavy processed and distorted. Furthermore the Electro Partner comes along with three sets of Hi-Hat and nice selection of toms and useful percussion.
Rude Boy is the alternative guy, which comes along with the following drum sets:
• Beach Towel Drums is a fine selection of very dry and close-miced recorded natural acoustic drum kit
• Rehearsal Drums is a very raw rehearsal drum kit recorded very roughly
• Toy Drums is kids toy which costs 3 Euro
• Electro 20 is a well-selected assortment of our huge Korg MS20 drum library. The sounds are available in 3 variations: original, heavy processed and distorted. Furthermore the Rude Boy comes along with two sets of Hi-Hat and nice selection of toms, cymbals and useful percussion.
The drum module:
• 4fold layered drums: it gives you the ability to use it all-day!
• Individual tuning knobs of bass drum, snare, hi-hat and percussion
• Separate knobs to adjust the length for each of the four bass drums and snares
• Separate volume fader for each of the four snares, bass drums, hi-hat and the percussion
• Global EQs (high-pass, low-pass)
• Global reverb fader to set the reverb amount of 4 different selectable rooms (arena, club, bath and plate)
• Four timbre switches (loudness, presence, rotator, amped)
• Load/save feature to save and recall the complete drum setting
• Randomize: the famous function delivers uncountable variations and endless possibilities
• *Native Instruments Kontakt 4.22 or higher is required
The 16-step sequencer:
• Synchronized to our host as well as standalone with the essential features:
• Easy sequencer workflow (1 click set the note, a 2nd to increases the velocity level, 3rd click to remove)
• 4 of 7 instruments are selectable out from 9 different instruments such as toms, wood, click, cymbals etc.
• Various signatures from 16/16 to 4/16 - necessary to realize signatures such as 6/8 (=12/16)
• Double or half time mode
• 3 shuffle modes, which correspond to the percentage of 25%, 33% and 52%.
For more details, audio demos please visit http://www.bettermusicdistribution.com/new-releases/99-drumboxes-a-new-drum-module-line-by-cinematique-instruments.
About Cinematique Instruments
Cinematique Instruments stands for unique virtual instruments, sampled either based on traditional European instruments or innovate and experimental!
All virtual instrument libraries come conveniently in the Native Instruments Kontakt format and can be used either with the free Kontakt Player or via the full Kontakt Sampler (version 3 or higher) to have more control and features to work with these fabulous creations.
During the past 10 years Cinematique Instruments has been composing music for feature films and documentaries, next to producing bands and solo artists (for further information please visit www.ddmusik.de). No matter if they compose for films or produce an artist, they always try and use exceptional and sometimes unique instruments or sounds.
Their libraries are perfectly suitable for all kinds of music productions giving music a special character. Even though there is a slight focus on film music, everyone can benefit from these unique sounds in various fields of music productions, too.
About Better Music Distribution
Better Music Distribution - the alternative source for sample libraries and virtual instruments - loops - sound tools for professional musicians & composers - Experience the Difference
More about Better Music Distribution under www.bettermusicdistribution.com/about-us