Over the past decade Hair Straighteners have taken the UK by storm to such an effect that what girl and some boys could live without their straighteners.
Online PR News – 29-August-2011 – – Llanishen, Cardiff Over the past decade Hair Straighteners have taken the UK by storm to such an effect that what girl and some boys could live without their straighteners? In recent years Hair Straighteners have developed along with technology to produce straighteners that not only straighten your hair but put moisture and condition back into the hair.
Pay a visit to Hair Straighteners ( http://www.hairstraightenershq.co.uk ) HQ where you will find all the latest brands and models available today with reviews of all the benefits and just what they can offer you.
To start with the majority of hair straightener plates are made of ceramic, but there are different grade of ceramic, and the quality of the coating will affect the overall straightener’s performance. A poor quality ceramic will produce hot spots and uneven temperature control which will damage hair in the long run. A good quality ceramic will be less prone to scratching than a poor quality ceramic, meaning even if you are paying that little bit more for your straighteners you should get a longer life and use out of them.
Straighteners come in various sizes from wide plates for long thick hair to micro or mini with smaller plate widths for shorter hair.
Some great features that come packed on the latest straighteners are:-
- Wet and dry straighteners are a brilliant time saver. From toweled dried hair you simply start to use the straighteners and steam escapes from small vents in the straighteners. Switch a button and they are ready for dry hair. Some of these plates have built in hydration therapy so the hair is not over heated and the results are shiny smooth hair.
- The ability to heat up to the required temperature in seconds some as quickly as 15 seconds the longest 60 seconds.
- Temperature control at your fingertips, being able to control the temperature on straighteners benefits different types of hair as finer hair will require a lower temperature than thicker hair.
- Universal voltage means that wherever you travel you can take your straighteners because at the end of the day we all want to look our best when we are on holiday.
- Safety shut off is an amazing feature if you accidentally leave the straighteners on as they will shut themselves off after a time period, usually around 30 minutes.
- Turbo boost of heat means that if you are using a lower temperature you can simply push a button to boost the heat, handy for those awkward bits of hair you need to tame.
- Plates full of micro conditioners and moisturizers that are activated by heat means hair is protected more from the heat to reduce damage and leave the hair soft.
- An advanced ceramic coating gives the plates even more protection against scratching and ultra smoothness when running them through the hair with no risk of pulling or snagging the hair.
- Mini or travel straighteners are great for just that purpose, small enough to pop in your handbag, brilliant for touching up your hair.
Discover the full range at Hair Straighteners ( http://www.hairstraightenershq.co.uk ) where we can guide you through what straighteners will be right for your hair and within your chosen budget. You can also view of Best Hair Straighteners and find out just why these models make the list.
Once you have your chosen straighteners then there is no end to the styles you can create, from silky straight hair to even amazing curls. From funky short spikes to layered full hair.