There is no better time for the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America to be heading to Sao Paulo, the business capital of Brazil.
Online PR News – 23-July-2011 – – The highly-anticipated event will be taking place on the 28th September in Sao Paulo, and offers senior IT decision-makers an insight into the Cloud Computing and Software as a Service markets; providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future of the ICT industry in Latin America.
Last year saw Brazil experience its fasted economic growth in almost two decades, while uptake of cloud computing products and services in the country has been high in line with this prosperous period.
With cloud computing offering a cost-effective approach to building IT infrastructure, many businesses in Brazil are finding this new brand of technology a useful tool during a time of rapid expansion.
Mark Johnstone, Show Director for the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America, said of the Series’ next stop:
“There is a huge market for Cloud Computing across Latin America, and Brazil is leading the way. We’re holding this show because we want to help bring together all of the top vendors and end-users in the region to talk cloud and hopefully do business.
“The conference will also feature a number of key speakers offering advice on the best methods for regional businesses to implement cloud strategies, so for those with an interest in cloud in the region, it’s a must.”
Top speakers already confirmed include:
- Andre Brasil, Manager for South America, Affinia
- Andre De Souza Doro, Head of IT, Electrolux
- Marcelo Schuch Pereira, Gerente de TI, Grupo Sabemi
- Guilherme Lessa, Diretor TI, Banco Matone
- Joao Rufina de Sales, Chefe de Assesoria TI, Exercito Brasileiro
- Jamir Teodoro Lopes, CIO, CEMIG
- Aldo Navarro Zuquini, CIO, Grupo guia Branca
- Pedro Augusto de Oliveira, IT Manager, AngloGold Ashanti
- Bruno Arrial, ICT Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Diego Neufert, Head of IT Projects and Systems, ALL – Amrica Latina Logstica
- Wally Swain, SVP, Emerging Markets, Yankee Group
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition where cloud computing’s top players will showcase their products. To register your place please visit the website or call +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America is part of a worldwide series of events with conferences in London, New York, India, Hong Kong and Dubai, for information regarding any of these events please visit www.cloudcomputinglive.com