HMSPANEL.Com, a web hosting control panel provider announced the HMSPANEL v3.5.2 release.
Online PR News – 22-December-2009 – – San Antonio, Texas, US, December 22, 2009 – A hosting control panel is the interface provided by the hosting company to its users for the maintenance and monitoring of the hosted website. Hosting control panels also allow webmasters to manage their servers’ core services and include a variety of monitoring tools.
Features of new release are as follows:
1) RoundCube web mail client.
2) Support ticketing system integrated with control panel
3) E-Mail anti-spam solution that can be activated for each E-Mail account
4) Added a quick browse drop down menu on the dashboard of all customer accounts for quick control panel access on any given domain.
5) Updated software installers and added some newly requested packages
6) Added functionality in our control panel installers to support CentOS and Fedora x64-Bit OS for including secondary server installations.
7) Control panel templates have been cleaned up to give the design a better overall look.
8) RoundCube webmail E-Mail client now gives users another interface option when viewing their E-Mail.
9) Adjusted ajax pop up window sizes to support very hi and low resolution computer screens.
The vPro Systems team plans to add more features to its new version of software, For additional information on V3.5.2 release please visit website at http://www.hmspanel.com.
About vPro Systems: A leading San Antonio software company vPro Systems (http://www.HMSPANEL.Com) is committed in providing a high quality server control panel at an affordable price. For additional information regarding HMSPANEL , visit the web hosting management system at http://www.HMSPANEL.Com.