It can be confirmed that the Head of IT and Head of Business Continuity at Barclays Bank India will be presenting a session at the Cloud Computing World Forum India, taking place on the 28th September 2011 at the JW Marriott, Mumbai, India.
Online PR News – 18-July-2011 – – It can be confirmed that the Head of IT and Head of Business Continuity at Barclays Bank India will be presenting a session at the Cloud Computing World Forum India, taking place on the 28th September 2011 at the JW Marriott, Mumbai, India.
With over 15 years’ experience in the Risk and Control domains, Mr Rohit Verma has expertise in Business Continuity Management, IT Disaster Recovery, Vendor Management, Corporate Security, Health and Safety, Information Risk Management, Internal audit and controls in Banking, Financial, BPO, Management Consultancy industries.
Before joining Barclays Corporate, Rohit held the position of Asst Vice President, Head - BCM, in Deutsche Bank (DB), responsible for India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. An extensive education includes CBCP, CISA, Chartered Accountant, MBA (Finance), BCI (Affiliate).
This event follows on the from the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum which took place on 21st and 22nd of June at Olympia, London and was attended by over 3,000 delegates, making it Europe’s largest Cloud Computing and SaaS based event.
The show will feature a number of talks from key exhibitors and industry experts.
Speakers already confirmed for this highly anticipated event include:
• Milind Varerkar, Head of IT, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
• Alok Bharadwaj, Sr. Vice President, Canon India Private Limited
• Jajwalya Bhandarkar, Head of IT, Fila
• Sharat M.Airani, Chief-IT (Systems & Security), Forbes Marshall
• Tarun Pandey, Vice President IT, Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (ABFSG)
• Jasmeet Singh Puri, Vice President – Corporate Affairs and CIO, Fortis Healthcare Ltd
• Biji Varughese, Head IT, McDonalds
• Prince Azariah, CIO, ACC Limited
• Ravi Pandey, Industry Analyst, Information & Communication Technologies, Frost & Sullivan South Asia & Middle East
• Rahul Neel Mani, Editor, CTO Forum
• Manikkam Subramaniam, Head IT & Asst. General Manager – Materials, Henkel CAC Pvt Ltd
The event will also include a free-to-attend exhibition where Cloud Computing’s top players will present their latest products and knowledge. To register your place at the forum please visit the website or call +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information regarding speaking and sponsorship opportunities at The Cloud Computing World Forum India please call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other locations for the Cloud Computing World Series include Dubai, Brazil, Hong Kong and South Africa. For further information regarding any of these events please visit www.cloudcomputinglive.com