Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Neuropathic Pain - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015" which gives neuropathic pain market landscape globally.
Online PR News – 22-December-2009 – – Neuropathic Pain - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015
This is an essential source of information and analysis on the global neuropathic pain market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global neuropathic pain market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global neuropathic pain sector. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128439&rt=Neuropathic-Pain-Drug-Pipeline-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts-to-2015.html )
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global neuropathic pain market revenues data from 2006 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015.
- Geographies covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action includes opioid receptor agonists, cannabinoid receptor modulators, NMDA antagonists, protein kinase inhibitors, ion channel targetters, serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, adenosine agonists, cytokine modulators, AMPA antagonists, nicotinic receptor agonists, TRPV1 receptor agonists, selective subtype sodium channel antagonists, iNOS/nNOS dual inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global neuropathic pain market. Key future market players covered are NeurogesX, Cephalon Inc., UCB S.A., Newron Pharmaceuticals, EpiCept Corporation, GW Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Avanir pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline plc., AstraZeneca.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with neuropathic pain.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global neuropathic pain market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global neuropathic pain market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global neuropathic pain market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128439&rt=Neuropathic-Pain-Drug-Pipeline-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts-to-2015.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook