Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015" which gives trends shaping and driving the global NSCLC disease market.
Online PR News – 22-December-2009 – – Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015
This is an essential source of information and analysis on the global NSCLC market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global NSCLC market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global NSCLC sector. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128441&rt=Non-Small-Cell-Lung-Cancer-NSCLC-Drug-Pipeline-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts-to-2015.html )
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global NSCLC market revenues data from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015.
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action includes tyrosine kinase inhibitors, microtubules, protein kinase inhibitors, cell division inhibitors, ERBB3 antagonist, DNA and RNA synthesis inhibitors, C-Met or ALK Inhibitors, glutathione S-transferase binders, growth and survival of MM cells inhibitors, HER2 dimerization inhibitors, antiangiogenesis inhibitors, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors, Pan Bcl-2 inhibitors and MUC1 tumor-associated antigens etc.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NSCLC market. Key market players covered are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Sanofi-aventis, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with NSCLC.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NSCLC disease market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global NSCLC disease market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global NSCLC disease market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128441&rt=Non-Small-Cell-Lung-Cancer-NSCLC-Drug-Pipeline-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts-to-2015.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook