Top Speaking Coach and Other Top Speakers Share How to Get More Speaking Engagements Using Cutting Edge Technology and Strategies
Online PR News – 11-July-2011 – – Larry Loik, creator of the VIP Speaker Bootcamp and internationally known speaker, author, internet marketer, business coach, and seminar promoter, is thrilled to announce his incredible three-day week-end event on July 15-17, 2011 in Agoura Hills,CA.
Whether you are just starting a professional speaking business or a someone who needs a tune-up, or a seasoned pro, this is THE event for you.
“This is one event that you will enjoy attending whether you are a beginner speaker or have been speaking professionally,” says Larry Loik, trained by Tony Robbins,John Childers,Harv Eker and many others and has spoken in many different stages. “When you come to our event, even if you learn and implement just an idea or two, it will be an intense experience in getting your speaking career moving to more success, in addition to networking with like-minded experts like you.”
Nowadays, there are many speakers who are excellent on the speaking platforms. They inspire and motivate audiences nationally and internationally.
Yet they are not getting enough speaking engagements. Their closing ratios are not up to par. Their audiences are becoming smaller unqualified crowds.
The solution? The VIP Speaker Bootcamp!
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
How to feel comfortable in your own personality to make a persuasive presentation
What to wear at the event and how it affects the dollars in your bank account
Why you should stay if possible during the whole event and even after you speak
- Why you should be transparent
- Are you one who hates your own voice?there’s a technique that will give your voice power and authority.
- Why never have a Q and A during your presentation.
-- How to control a heckler
- Why you should emcee and speak at your own events
How to sell to women (why they're more important than men)
What’s the best speaking slot to speak in for maximum profits
When to turn down an event
Comedy-When and how to use it
Arrive early & out close all other speakers
Photos, your secret marketing weapon, how to get everyone begging to take a photo with you.
How to get your photos be put everywhere online with your website (viral marketing)
Getting the hotel staff to help you "get the edge" and do many FREE "EXTRAS" for you PERSONALLY
Secret marketing tips to get you known before you hit the stage
Videos-How to get a professionally done intro video. No more amateurish intros
How to command respect & credibility BEFORE you step up onstage
Why VIP networking parties get you more sales & why you SHOULD attend them.
Should you pull volunteers out of the audience during your presentation?
How to avoid the dreaded umms & aaahs while you speak
- How to speak at the VIP Mastermind Cruise in front of 500 of the world’s top marketers, doing deals while you’re having fun
- How you can host your own client appreciation,coaching,product creation,training,workshop cruises and theme vacations.
- How you will also triple your speaking career through photos and videos and brand yourself in websites,books,PR materials using photos and videos
- How to stand out in your field , use social media to your advantage
- Learn what tools you need to make a dramatic first impression that will lead to more business.
AND Much More!
To reserve a seat and to find out more about this event, please go to VIP Speaker Bootcamp
Get 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Use code word--> monster
VIP Speaker Bootcamp:http://www.vipspeakerbootcamp4u.info
July 15-17, 2011
Homewood Suites by Hilton
28901 Canwood St.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301