Train-the-Trainer online course teaches best practices for building effective online training programs. Virtual presenters will learn how take great content and build an online training program that meets the needs and expectations of both the presenter and the audience.
Online PR News – 06-July-2011 – – Your Office Guru announces its new live, online, instructor-led course, Virtual Training Blueprint – Best Practices for Building Successful Online Programs. This train-the-trainer course is for online presenters who use webinars, teleclasses or other online medium to deliver training to their customers or prospects. Virtual presenters will learn how take great content and build an online training program that meets the needs and expectations of both the presenter and audience. Attendees will be taught the do’s and don’ts of virtual presenting, as well as how to avoid the top 10 mistakes online presenters make when developing and delivering online programs.
“Online training programs often miss the mark because presenters are experts in their subject area but not necessarily training methodologies. The result is webinars and teleclasses that focus too much on content and too little on training best practices, which makes it difficult for the audience to receive the full value of the program,” says Dori Young, owner of Your Office Guru.
In this 6-week course, attendees will discover the best practices for developing and delivering effective webinars, teleclasses and video online training programs. This online course is broken down into 6 key areas:
• Choosing the Right Tool for the Job
• Building a Program Blueprint
• Preparing Content
• Incorporating Interactivity & Engagement
• Gauging Knowledge Transfer
• Virtual Presenting 101
This course is delivered by industry veteran, Dori Young, who has 17 years of computer training and training development experience and, is also a Master Microsoft Office Specialist.
Online presenters can register for the course by visiting the Your Office Guru website.
This course includes:
• Six 1-hour Live Instructor-Led Trainings - 1 each week for 6 weeks
• Put It Into Practice (PIP) Guides
• Interactive Quizzes & Activities
• 60-Day Rewind: 24/7 access to the recorded training for 60 days
• Limited E-mail Support
Your Office Guru offers live, online, instructor-led courses designed to help users become more productive using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The company offers 4 signature Microsoft Office Courses:
• Guru’s Guide to Creating Killer Documents
• Guru’s Guide to Excel Excellence
• Guru’s Guide to Powerful Online Presentations
• Successful Strategies for Managing Workflow with Outlook
Your Office Guru also offers two signature online courses teaching small businesses how to be more effective using technology:
• Virtual Training Blueprint: Best practices for building a successful online training program
• Guru’s Guide to Effective ePublishing