bplats Brings The Best Business Class File Sharing Solution to Japan
Online PR News – 06-July-2011 – – GHENT, BELGIUM — Nomadesk, NV and bplats, Inc. have announced a partnership to distribute a Japanese version of the Nomadesk file sharing and storage solution in Japan. The solution is currently used in over 50 countries worldwide and this partnership brings secure business class file sharing to business professionals in Japan.
Large and small organizations across Japan are transitioning to cloud based storage and file sharing solutions to manage the distributed (nomadic) work-at-home environment that is expected as a result of Japan’s rolling power outages during the coming summer months. Nomadesk is the perfect solution in response to this market need. A few of the Nomadesk features that will help Japanese business professionals:
• Simple drag-and-drop interface making implementation fast and easy.
• Unique Filelink feature eliminates the need for your customers to send large files through email.
• Theftguard™ allows customers to spot their stolen or misplaced laptop on Google Maps and remotely shred sensitive documents from their Nomadesk Fileserver.
• Access to files available through iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry apps.
• Files are stored redundantly in the cloud, so in case of a disaster, files can be recovered quickly.
The Japanese version of Nomadesk can be downloaded from bplats at http://www.nomadesk.jp. A 14-day trial is available with annual subscriptions as low as 525 yen/month.
Established in 2004 and headquartered near Ghent, Belgium, Nomadesk provides secure cloud storage, file sharing and synchronization software and services. Nomadesk helps businesses reduce document management costs and alleviate the hassles of “pay-per-byte” online storage offerings. Nomadesk was selected by Guidewire Group as "most promising European startup" during the Innovate! 2009 program and Red Herring named the company to its Top 100 Europe.
About bplats, Inc.
Established in 2006, bplats, Inc., is uniquely positioned, solely dedicated in promoting “Cloud Services” in today’s changing paradigm of “Use Rather than Own”. The company provides a “Sales Mechanism” for manufacture to end user customer by a vehicle called “SaaSplats” developed and managed by bplats.
The company information can be found at http://www.bplats.co.jp/
Press Contact for Nomadesk:
SVP of Marketing, Nomadesk
Press Contact for bplats: