Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Business Trends: Understanding Your Government Customer 2009 (Customer Focus)" which focus on Web 2.0 adoption, BPO and IT outsourcing and business dynamics.
Online PR News – 21-December-2009 – – Business Trends: Understanding Your Government Customer 2009 (Customer Focus)
Based on a survey of 150 government agencies in Europe and North America, this study provides insight into IT and business priorities. Results focus on two growing trends in the government sector: Web 2.0 and IT outsourcing. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129459&rt=Business-Trends-Understanding-Your-Government-Customer-2009-Customer-Focus.html )
Scope of this research
* In-depth interviews with 150 agencies in large state and local governments
* Geographic coverage includes Canada, France, Germany, the UK and the US
* Results focus on Web 2.0 adoption, BPO and IT outsourcing and business dynamics
* Respondents include government IT decision-makers such as CIOs and CTOs
Research and analysis highlights
* Faced with the need to do more with less, governments are looking to outsource key functions to private contractors who can deliver services at lower costs.
* As agencies seek to improve collaborative outcomes across departments, governments are beginning to explore the capabilities of Web 2.0.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Validate your market messaging and positioning in state and local government
* Compare government IT purchasing plans across geographies
* Identify emerging areas of concern for state and local governments
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129459&rt=Business-Trends-Understanding-Your-Government-Customer-2009-Customer-Focus.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook