Direct-PassportVisas.com now offers a new section on their site for visitors to ask about their concerns regarding passports and travel visas. The FAQ pages are already among the most popular pages on the website.
Online PR News – 29-June-2011 – – Both the staff and site visitors can provide answers or comments to the questions submitted by others. So far the submissions have ranged from needing to know about how to travel internationally when owing child support to trying to replace an unused India visa for free. The following are more examples of the type of questions being asked already.
- If a multiple entry visa is needed for Thailand when a tourist re-enters the country at different times throughout the year.
- Clearing up the confusion about the travel restrictions that the passport card has and the difference there is when compared to a passport book.
- Inquiry asking if it's required or recommended to apply for a child US passport if you are traveling to and from Puerto Rico with family.
- A question asking about the procedure and process of applying for the ETA version of an Australian tourist visa.
- If there would be any problems that arise if you do not notify the Passport Agency when you change addresses while having a valid passport.
"Earlier this year, we had several people contact us by e-mail asking for help with their travel concerns. Most of the questions were somewhat complicated and the answers found online were too general or had conflicting answers or were completely outdated from years ago," said Nicholas Martin, Operations Director.
"So we created two new interactive pages for our visitors to both ask and answer any questions or concerns regarding US passports and travel visas for US residents traveling overseas. We also monitor all the answers and comments to make sure of their accuracy. So far we are very pleased to see both of these new pages become very popular among our website visitors. We plan to expand this free resource even further as the summer progresses."
Direct-PassportVisas.com provides simple steps on applying for passports and travel visas. Requirements, applications and useful travel tips for each destination are also provided by guest travel bloggers.
Passport Visa Travelers Guide was created to provide unbiased guidelines and reviews to assist site visitors plan and prepare for international travel. The Passport Visa Blog keeps readers updated with new travel requirements and alerts. The blog, Facebook page, RSS and Twitter feed continuously have helpful travel articles from guest bloggers to keep visitors informed.