It can be announced that the next instalment of the Cloud Computing World Series will be taking place in Brazil. The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America is a one day conference taking place on the 28th September at the Braston Hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Online PR News – 30-June-2011 – – It can be announced that the next instalment of the Cloud Computing World Series will be taking place in Brazil. The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America will be a one day conference taking place on the 28th September at the Braston Hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
This event follows on from the success of the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum which took place last week at Olympia, London and saw over 3,000 attendees across two days. The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America is a free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market, providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future of the ICT industry.
Mark Johnstone, Show Director for the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America, said of the Series’ next stop:
“There is a huge market for Cloud Computing across Latin America, and Brazil is leading the way. We’re holding this show because we want to help bring together all of the top vendors and end-users in the region to talk cloud and hopefully do business.
“The show will also feature a number of key speakers offering advice on the best methods for regional businesses to implement cloud strategies, so for those with an interest in cloud in the region, it’s a must.”
Speakers already confirmed include:
• Andre Brasil, Manager for South America, Affinia
• Andre De Souza Doro, Head of IT, Electrolux
• Marcelo Schuch Pereira, Gerente de TI, Grupo Sabemi
• Guilherma Lessa, Director TI, Banco Matone
• Joao Rufina de Sales, Chefe de Assesoria TI, Exercito Brasileiro
• Jamir Teodore Lopes, CIO, CEMIG
• Aldo Navarro Zuquini, CIO, Grupo guia Branca
• Pedro Augusto de Oliveria, IT mager, AngloGold Ashanti
• Bruno Arrial, ICT Consultant, Frost & Sulliavan
• Diegro Rodrigo Neufert, Coordenao de Sistemas Operacionais, Gerncia de Tecnologia, ALL – America Latina Logistica
• Wally Swain, SVP, Emerging Markets, Yankee Group
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register your place the event then please visit the website or call +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com