Miller Homes, the nationâ€™s largest privately owned housebuilder, has been granted FirstBuy funding - the governmentâ€™s latest scheme to help new buyers onto the property ladder, as announced yesterday by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
Online PR News – 28-June-2011 – – Miller Homes, the nationâ€™s largest privately owned housebuilder, has been granted FirstBuy funding - the governmentâ€™s latest scheme to help new buyers onto the property ladder, as announced yesterday by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
FirstBuy is a new equity loan scheme that will replace the hugely successful government scheme, HomeBuy Direct, which has helped tens of thousands of buyers to purchase a brand new home.
Miller Homes will be offering FirstBuy on its sites across the country, offering first time buyers the opportunity to achieve their home owning dreams.
Buyers qualifying for the scheme will have the opportunity to select one of the Firstbuy new homes for sale from Miller Homes and will have the opportunity to purchase 100% of their home by paying up to 80% of the value now, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining amount up to 20%.
Sue Warwick, national sales and marketing director for Miller Homes, said: â€śFirstBuy will prove an excellent tool to help new buyers into the market. HomeBuy Direct was such a huge success that we are delighted to have a new scheme in place to help buyers find a fast, affordable way to purchase the home of their dreams and we will be putting our full support behind the scheme to ensure that those that can benefit from the scheme know all the facts.â€ť
FirstBuy funding will be available across Miller Homesâ€™ sites late Summer 2011.
For further information, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk/firstbuy
About Miller Homes
Miller Homes, part of the Miller Group, is the nationâ€™s largest privately-owned house builder. Since 1934 Miller Homes has completed over 60,000 new build homes, including new homes in Scotland and new homes in the West Midlands and established itself as one of the top three house builders in Scotland and the North East of England, and top ten in the UK as a whole.
About The Miller Group
The Miller Group is the UK's largest privately-owned house building, property development and construction business. The group comprises of Miller Homes, the UKâ€™s largest independent house builder running for 75 years; Miller Developments, one of the UKâ€™s leading urban development and investment companies, and Miller Construction, a highly reputable construction service in the UK.