Bharatbook.com added a new report on "India Business Forecast Report" which evaluate and anticipate political and security risks to the business environment in India.
Online PR News – 19-December-2009 – – India Business Forecast Report
The India Business Forecast Report helps businesses with Indian market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in India and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market. An influential new analysis of India's political, economic and financial prospects through end-2014, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128671&rt=India-Business-Forecast-Report.html )
* Forecast the pace and stability of India's economic and industry growth through end-2014
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends in India, to facilitate risk mitigation
* Assess the critical shortcomings of India's business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability
* Contextualise India's country risks against regional peers using comparative risk ratings system
* Target business opportunities in India's high-growth industry sectors
* Evaluate external threats to doing business in India, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies
This report includes four major sections: India's Political Outlook, India's Economic Outlook, India's Business Environment and India's Key Industry Sectors.
* Benchmark India's risk profile against its neighbours, the global and regional average, allowing easy comparison of risks between key business markets.
* Identify, evaluate and anticipate political and security risks to the business environment in India, and to your company's current operations and future plans.
* Gain valuable insights into the Indian government and policy-making, through specialist team of analysts and economists, and their exclusive network of private and public sector sources.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128671&rt=India-Business-Forecast-Report.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook