Aegis Software (www.aegisisc.com/business-intelligence-softwares.html), an innovator in dashboard, reporting and Smashups solutions, announced a new version of its flagship software applications business intelligence, BI 2.0. The new version extends innovative concept of Aegis Software Agile BI, improvements in several features that allow developers and administrators to work more efficient and swift.
Online PR News – 30-June-2011 – – In the pursuit of excellence, innovation plays an important role and at Aegis Software we believe in inventing or latching on to the next best innovation, in this case it is the BI 2.0. But before we get down to understanding how did BI 2.0 evolve, it is important to analyze the fundamentals of BI.
Business Intelligence (BI) is management strategy that can help develop a more structured and efficient approach to allow better decision-making. At the core of this management strategy exists important technological tools that enable an organization to access, analyze, present and distribute the information. BI encompasses all the common elements of querying, reporting, dashboards, scorecards, OLAP, analytics etc. However, with changing times, BI is also being evolved to include new aspects and thereby be attuned to the changing dynamics.
What is BI 2.0?
Business Intelligence Software version 2.0 captures the essence of new tools and technologies used in business intelligence that provide a host of distinctive features and characteristics. It offers solutions in a real time environment and produces dynamic results such as dynamic querying of real-time corporate data. Business Intelligence 2.0 Solutions has imbibed elements of both Web2.0 and the Semantic Web, sometimes also known as Web 3.0.
Characteristics of BI 2.0
Microsoft Business Intelligence version 2.0 is geared towards providing intelligent processes and Aegis Software is geared to capitalize on the potential of this version of Business Intelligence Solutions. Hence, our Business Intelligence team’s expertise and experience showcases the optimum utilization of its varied characteristics not only within the country but also in the U.S. and other parts of the world. Some of the defining characteristics of Microsoft BI 2.0 solutions include:
• Critical data and factual information will be created through ‘crowd sourcing’. This would have an impact on the environment where users will make contributions when preparing data and reaching conclusions.
• Collaborative Business Intelligence will come into play where reports and data will also include narrative context information.
• Data will be directly linked to action, which means when something is wrong, the data will directly pinpoint where it has gone wrong and why. Dynamic business rules will generate alerts, exceptions and notifications.
• Users will directly interact with the available information, which would translate to interactions with requests, comments and operational systems. Along with the data, the user will directly be able to post, comment or give a feedback.
• Business Intelligence 2.0 will offer tools that will directly create graphic representations of the data based on what it captures and will offer the best visual display.
• The BI 2.0 will possess inbuilt analytical applications that will automatically detect complex patterns.
• Users will be allowed to tag certain elements at different layers of data and thereby this would further ease the process of finding information. The search results would offer the relevant context thereby letting the user know when a particular search generates high results.
• Business event monitoring and technical processes will allow business intelligence processes to be further streamlined.
Aegis Software has always been at the threshold of using the latest capabilities of the evolving technological enhancements. With BI 2.0, we are looking to capitalize on its abilities and help our U.S. and worldwide clients utilize this latest suite of tools and software to their advantage. Infused with enthusiasm and passion to evolve with the changing dynamics of technology, we look forward to acquainting our clients with the dynamism of business intelligence solutions.