The report provides key data and information on the products showcased in the conference.
Online PR News – 18-December-2009 – – Summary
“Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) 2009: Conference Review and Analysis” report is an essentially source of information and analysis on the happenings in Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) 2009, the 13th international congress and exhibition, scheduled to be held from June 23-27, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. The report provides key data and information on the products showcased in the conference. The report also provides answers to questions like: what are the emerging trends in the diagnostic imaging market? Which are the upcoming technologies and companies? Which sectors are expected to grow and why? What products are in pipeline and how would they impact sector growth? This report also provides an insight into key studies and trials being held, with up-to date results and analysis.
- The report covers information and analysis on product and technology launched at the conference.
- The report provides market size data and information on the diagnostic imaging market with information for six categories - computed tomography systems, mammography equipment, MRI systems, nuclear imaging equipment, ultrasound systems and x-ray systems.
- Analysis and review of the key products and technologies within each segment and sub - segments that will impact the future of diagnostic imaging.
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the global diagnostic imaging markets in the long run.
- In-depth analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference.
- List of key companies presenting at the conference with company and product profiles.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global diagnostic imaging market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the prevalent and expected competitive landscape in different diagnostic imaging markets.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying the market segments poised for a strong growth.
- Identify key players who are best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the diagnostic imaging market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Special offer on Medical Devices report : http://www.aarkstore.com/offers/December-Special-Offers-On-Market-research_Reports.asp