Bharatbook.com added a new report on "US Spinal Surgery Devices Market: Increasing Procedures to Drive Growth" which gives innovative products and technologies for US Spinal Surgery devices.
Online PR News – 17-December-2009 – – US Spinal Surgery Devices Market: Increasing Procedures to Drive Growth
This report is an essential source of data and analysis on the US spinal surgery devices market with complete coverage by categories. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on two market categories – spinal fusion and spinal non-fusion. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the dynamism in the US spinal surgery devices market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and on the emerging players which are expected to bring significant shift in the market standing of the existing leaders. The report also analyses the M&A landscape with special focus on the market participants that have been the most M&A active. The report also provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the US spinal surgery devices market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129384&rt=US-Spinal-Surgery-Devices-Market-Increasing-Procedures-to-Drive-Growth.html )
- The report provides market size data and information on two US (United States) spinal surgery devices market categories – spinal fusion and spinal non-fusion.
- Key segments covered include Interbody Cage. Pedicle Screw System, Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR) and Dynamic Stabilization
- Annualized market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Updated company shares data for 2008.
- Analysis and review of the key events and milestones that will impact the future of the US spinal surgery devices market. Each trend independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of what the implications on sectors are, and how are companies responding to these trends.
- Insightful review of key industry drivers, restraints and challenges which are likely to impact the US spinal surgery devices market in the long run.
- In-depth analysis of the M&A landscape with a strong emphasis on the market players, likely to remain active in the near future.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies. Key companies covered include DePuy Inc., Synthes Inc., Stryker Corporation, Orthofix International, Zimmer, Biomet and Medtronic
- Comprehensive analysis of the most likely developments expected to bring a shift to the market positions of the leading manufacturers.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the US spinal surgery devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying the market categories poised for a strong growth.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities by developing insight on the prevalent and anticipated competitive landscape.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the US spinal surgery devices market in future.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying companies with the most promising pipeline.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- What’s the next being thing in the US spinal surgery devices technology landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129384&rt=US-Spinal-Surgery-Devices-Market-Increasing-Procedures-to-Drive-Growth.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook