The report covers global nuclear power industry development, its growth trajectory and the demand for steam turbines and generator equipment in the global nuclear market.
Online PR News – 17-December-2009 – – Summary
Global Nuclear Turbine Generator Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015” is the latest report . The report covers global nuclear power industry development, its growth trajectory and the demand for steam turbines and generator equipment in the global nuclear market. It provides comprehensive information on the market size of steam turbines and generators used in the commercial nuclear facilities. Demand and revenue forecasts of steam turbines and generators used in commercial nuclear power facilities in the global nuclear power sector are examined in the report.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by team of industry experts.
The key driver for the nuclear turbine generator market is the growing nuclear power generation. In the medium term, up to 2015, major nuclear industry expansion will primarily be from those countries which already have nuclear power generation facilities. The industry expansion is hence one of the key driving forces for the growth of the nuclear turbine generator market. It is estimated that there is notable demand for turbines and generators in the foremarket. More than 40 countries are planning to develop nuclear commercial power facilities in the long term which will positively contribute to the growth of the commercial nuclear market.
The market size for steam turbines across world is expected to reach a total of $ 2,754 m during the period 2009-15. During the same period, the highest revenue generation for steam turbines is in the European region where it accounts for more than half of the total global revenue. Behind Europe is the Asia Pacific region which reaches close to a quarter and the North American region approaching one fifth. The Central and South American and Middle East and African regions contribute to a relatively lesser share.
The report provides detailed information and analysis on global nuclear power industry development, its growth trajectory and the demand for steam turbines and generator equipment in the global nuclear market. Its scope includes:
- Analyses the growth of the global nuclear industry and the demand for steam turbines and generators in various key regions including Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Central and South America and the Middle East and Africa.
- Explores the growth drivers for the turbine generator industry in major nuclear power producing countries
- Analyses the trend in the global nuclear power sector and the opportunities for turbine generator market
- Annualized turbine generator market size from 2006 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015 are included in this research.
- In-depth analysis and forecasts of the potential growth in the turbine generator market during the period up to 2015
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, future outlook and challenges by categories and segments
- Examines the market presence of key turbine generator market players such as Alstom Power, Westinghouse Electric LLC, Siemens, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited, GE Energy
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Gain most up-to-date information and analysis on the potential opportunities and challenges in the global nuclear turbine generator industry
- Identify key regions with potential opportunities for nuclear turbine generator market
- Understand the emerging opportunities for nuclear turbine generators and related components
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the key strength and weakness of major players in the nuclear turbine generator market
- Understand potential market opportunities in various geographies and fine tune your business strategy in target locations
General Electric Company
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Skoda Holding a.s
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Special offer on Energy Report: http://www.aarkstore.com/offers/December-Special-Offers-On-Market-research_Reports.asp