Birla Pacific Medspa Industries, an India based healthcare provider, launch an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Rs 65.175 crore. Subscription to this issue will be open from June 20 to June 23.
Online PR News – 16-June-2011 – – Birla Pacific Medspa Industries, an India based healthcare provider, launch an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Rs 65.175 crore. Subscription to this issue will be open from June 20 to June 23.
Birla Pacific Medspa Ltd IPO Details:
Issue Type: IPO
Issue Size: Equity Shares of Rs. 10
Issue Size: Rs. 651750000 Crore
Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
Listing At: BSE
Sole Book Running Lead Manager: Arihant Capital Markets
Registrar of the Issue: Adroit Corporate Services private Limited.
The objects of the issue are:
1. To meet the capital expenditure towards establishing 55 outlets of Evolve Medspa across various cities and places.
2. To meet expenses towards brand promotion.
3. To meet the working capital requirements for running the centers.
4. To meet Issue related expenses.
5. To enlist the Company's Shares on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE).
If you wish to subscribe to this issue, a demat account is mandatory. Basic documentation required to open demat account includes a PAN card, residence proof and ID proof. For further details on demat account opening, visit http://www.stockexchange9.in/.
About Company: Trade on Stock Exchanges in India with best offers for BSE Trading and NSE Trading. Understand Online Stock Trading, NSE Trading, BSE Trading and other details of Stock Exchange Market and get equipped to trade on them. The site will helps you open demat account with the best broker and avail best brokerage deals.