This summer book two nights at the ultra-luxurious Liwa Executive Suites Hotel managed by Coral Hotels & Resorts and Enjoythe third night absolutely free.This amazing offer is valid until September 30, 2011.
Online PR News – 12-June-2011 – – This summer book two nights at the ultra-luxurious Liwa Executive Suites Hotel managed by Coral Hotels & Resorts and enjoythe third night absolutely free.This amazing offer is valid until September 30, 2011.
Liwa Executive Suites caters to the comforts of its guests with sophistication, taste and care. Amr Hamed, Hotel Manager, Liwa Executive Suites, said, “The Liwa Executive Suites offers 54 suites with world-class facilities providing the ultimate luxury and exclusivity. And now is a great time to discover this exceptional jewel at incredible rates. Whether guests choose to simply cocoon in this inviting sanctuary or to work on business, the latest technologies provide every convenience and pleasure. You get a feeling of total exhilaration as you relax at Liwa Executive Suites with all the five star services at your fingertips.”
Merely 35km from Abu Dhabi International Airport, the hotel is conveniently situated in the central business district within close proximity of Abu Dhabi Mall, Cultural Foundation, Petroleum Exhibition and Zayed Heritage Village.
Amr said, “In addition to being a business hub, Abu Dhabi has become a must-visit holiday destination offering something for everyone, from beautiful beaches and luxury boutiques to the finest leisure attractions and our hotel is ideally located to visit the city’s prime tourist spots.”
Given below are some of Abu Dhabi’s unique attractions:
• Ferrari World, hailed as the world’s biggest indoor theme park; Yas Island (Yas Marina F1 racetrack is free to the public on Tuesdays to walk or cycle around).
• Manarat Al Saadiyat (the purpose-built 15,400 sqmetre visitor centre in the middle of the Saadiyat Island Cultural District – to see large-scale models of upcoming attractions such as Norman Foster-designed Zayed National Museum, Louvre Abu Dhabi and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi).
• Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with a breathtaking size of 22,412 sqmetres, it houses the world’s largest hand-made carpet woven by 1,200 specialists in Iran.
• The Corniche Beach with hosts of cafes and shops on its walkway.
• Capital Gate Building: Leaning at an angle of 18 degrees – four times more than that the Tower of Pisa - 160-metre-high tower as been officially recognized as the ‘furthest-leaning man-made tower’ in the world by Guinness World Records. The 35-storey building was developed by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company.
For more information visit www.coral-liwasuites.com
For media contact:
MPJ (Marketing Pro-Junction)
Mob: 050 697 5146