Bharatbook.com added a new report on "German Financial Advice Market" which gives financial advice based on our proprietary survey and its Regulatory environment in Germany.
Online PR News – 16-December-2009 – – German Financial Advice Market
The recession is causing investors to seek advice, and FS providers are focusing their attention on their advisory models.
Scope of this research
* Structure of the German advisory market including distribution data
* Retail investors' use of financial advice based on our proprietary survey
* HNW investors' views of, and use of, financial advice based on our proprietary survey
* Regulatory environment for financial advice in Germany ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129295&rt=German-Financial-Advice-Market.html )
Research and analysis highlights
Germany's retail customers remain undecided about professional financial advice, however signs point towards a movement to independent financial advisors (IFAs) in the future.
Germany's financial advisors have not been held in high regard in recent years, initially through lack of training but more recently due to misaligned incentives. High court developments have highlighted the conflict between consumers' best interests and commission-based remuneration, and damaged consumer confidence in tied advisors.
Insurance intermediaries are now forced to declare the distribution and administration costs per transaction. This is a solid step forward and price transparency can only help to remove the negative connotations attached to the mystique of the kickback system.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Understand the structure of the financial advice market, and the broader financial services distribution channels
* Understand what customers are demanding from their financial advisors, both now and in the future
* Understand the impact that regulation has had on the financial advice market landscape
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129295&rt=German-Financial-Advice-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook