Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Service Station Retailing in Austria" into its market report catalogue for reselling.
Online PR News – 16-December-2009 – – Service Station Retailing in Austria
Based on essential market data and insight into the country's leading fuel retailers, this profile provides you with an up-to-date picture of the service station retailing sector. In addition to outlining site numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, c-store, car wash and automatic network data, it also details retailers' fuels, c-store, car wash and card product offerings. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129288&rt=Service-Station-Retailing-in-Austria.html )
Scope of this research
* Data and analysis based on an annual programme of research with national service station retailers and delivered in a useable presentation format
* A country synopsis followed by a market examination of fuel demand and value, total service stations and vehicle numbers for 5 years to January 2009
* A review of the competitive landscape including fuel sales by service station brand, motorway and unmanned formats and shop and car wash information
* Insight into the main competitors' propositions for fuels, c-store, food service, cards and car wash as well as ownership and network expansion plans
Research and analysis highlights
Jet has gained a 1.0% fuel volume share since 2006. Although it ranks fourth by total volumes sold, it has the highest fuel throughout per site. Its sites now account for 5.1% of the national network. It plans to add another two sites by 2010, making it one of the few fuel retailers intending to expand in the country.
During BP's 'Wasch-Enten-Tour', vouchers for a free car wash on selected days are distributed. Participants can automatically win car wash vouchers worth EUR100 or a whole year of free car washes if the number printed on their coupon matches that displayed at the service station.
OMV has 429 shops throughout its network along with five kiosks. Around 170 sites, 40% of all OMV stores, have a coffee shop under the Viva brand, which is open seven days a week. OMV plans to extend this concept to 200 of its sites. The Viva coffee shop comprises a shop and café with a range of over 1,500 products. Food can also be taken away.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Develop new marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash and card propositions by examining the activities of other players across Europe
* Access a clear overview of the competitive position and operations of key fuel retailers. This is particularly useful for suppliers to the sector
* Assess how the competitive position of the country's service station brands is evolving and identify new emerging players
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=129288&rt=Service-Station-Retailing-in-Austria.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook