Cybele Software, Inc. releases the new ThinVNC Access Point, providing remote users an HTML5 Remote Desktop access point to any PC within the corporate LAN/WAN via a secure HTTPS/Websockets connection
Online PR News – 06-June-2011 – – Wilmington, DE, June 03, 2011 - Cybele Software, Inc. announces the release of ThinVNC Access Point, a leading edge software tool that provides a single entry point for Remote Desktop access to any PC in the corporate LAN using a secure, firewall-friendly connection.
With ThinVNC Access Point, users gain an expanded range of telecommunicating and remote communication options. The HTML5-to-RDP Gateway allows users with an Internet connection and an HTML5 Web Browser to access business computers through an intuitive Web user interface. ThinVNC Access Point elevates business communication to a whole new level by allowing users to share their full Windows Desktop, or a single application in it, while using their preferred tablet, laptop, or computer.
ThinVNC Access Point ensures that IT personnel retain control of security and access. After completing a credentialed log in, system administrators designate PC(s) in the LAN/WAN as accessible on a user-by-user basis. Users select the computer to access through a secure HTTPS address.
ThinVNC Access Point comes with a Remote Installation Tool that allows IT personnel easily complete installation. After installation, IT personnel can access the PC at all times through a Wake-on-LAN link. This feature streamlines routine maintenance tasks and ensures that emergency situations can be handled in an efficient and timely manner.
ThinVNC Access Point Highlights
* Single access point for Remote Desktop access to any PC in the LAN
* ThinVNC bridge extends ThinVNC to allow access through just one public IP address
* HTML5-to-RDP gateway allows access to any Windows PC or RDP server from a HTML5-compliant web browser
* Secure (HTTPS / WebSockets+SSL) firewall-friendly access point
* Web user interface for users and PCs administration
* Windows Login Support
* Remote Installation Tool allows for easy ThinVNC setup on a remote PC
* Wake-On-LAN (WOL) link enables administrators to remotely turn on any listed PCs
ThinVNC Access Point Requirements
* Any PC with Windows XP and higher
* ThinVNC running on any PC with Wndows XP and higher
For RDP access, any Windows PC with Remote Desktop service configured
Any Linux running XRDP or any other RDP server
* Any PC or tablet with an HTML5-compliant Web browser (i.e. IE 9, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
For more information about ThinVNC and ThinVNC Access Point, contact Cybele Software, Inc. , 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125, Wilmington, DE 19808 USA. Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.thinvnc.com
Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125
Wilmington, DE 19808