For all the MBA aspirants who could not make it to the top league B-schools should not worry, as there are still many good B-schools where you can still apply.
Online PR News – 02-June-2011 – – While the top league B schools have announced their final list of selected candidates some time back, the other leading B-schools are still in the process of inviting applications and some are busy in conducting GD-PI rounds.
For all the MBA aspirants who could not make it to the top league B-schools should not worry, as there are still many good B schools where you can still apply. But the question that is arising in the minds of MBA aspirants is how to decide which B-school is really good and provides green ground for their career aspirations.
To help all such MBA aspirants in making the right decision on the Bschool, AskMBAUniverse.com is going to hold two live chats in this month of June.
The two chats will be held on Thursday, June 9 and Thursday, June 16, 2011, 5 pm onwards. The expert for the chat is Gejo Sreenivasan, Principal Consultant, Career Launcher.
Gejo Sreenivasan is an alumnus of IIT Madras and IIM Calcutta. He has over 10 years of experience in mentoring MBA aspirants.
In this series of Live Expert Chat, you can pose any query to the expert which is becoming a concern for you for your MBA admission for the year 2011. Your question can be on: the factors to choose the right B-School, choosing the best institute amongst the ones you have got a call from, comparing between certain parameters of the B-schools or any question the answer to which you are seeking.
You can get a clear idea of what array of questions you can ask from the questions received by MBAUniverse.com in the previous AskMBAuniverse.com Live Expert Chats on How to choose the tight B-School:
• What are the factors I shall keep in mind?
• Please suggest me colleges for MBA in finance through MAT scores.
• I have scored 53 percentile in my 10th and I am going to take CAT this year. Will this matter during selection?
• I got 608 marks in MAT. But my CAT score is too low, 77 percentile. So shall I take admission this year or try next year for CAT?
• I have scored 40 percentile in CAT and I want admission in MBA this year. Is it possible or shall I try next time?
• My MAT percentile is 98.42. I can bear up to 6 lakhs for MBA Course. Please suggest me suitable Colleges.
To participate in this AskMBAUniverse.com Live Expert Chats all you have to do is to register at MBAUniverse.com. To register, click on the following link:
You can also pose your queries in advance at email@example.com.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more AskMBAUniverse.com Live Expert Chats.