Communities are reviewed and ranked on a monthly basis.
Online PR News – 14-December-2009 – – Plymouth, IN— BestRetirementDestinations.com, the independent authority on where to retire, has ranked the Best Michigan Retirement Communities for this month. The list includes the very best retirement communities Michigan has to offer.
Those who enjoy the outdoors will find plenty to enjoy as Michigan is a center for outdoor activities. Whether you enjoy fishing, camping, or just floating on the lake, there is a peaceful connection with nature everywhere you turn.
Find your connection in the Best Michigan Retirement Communities for August 2009:
1. Crystal Mountain- Thompsonville
2. The Villages at Tullymore- Stanwood
3. The Reserve at Boyne Mountain- Traverse City
4. Grand Reserve- Grand Blanc
5. Countryside Retirement Community – Jackson
6. Covenant Village of the Great Lakes
7. The Park at Trowbridge- Southfield
8. Town Village Sterling Heights- Sterling Heights
9. Villa Maria Retirement Community- Grand Rapids
10. Orchard Creek Healthcare- Traverse City
Each location is reviewed using a set evaluation process for retirement communities. Ranking criteria includes Residential Options, Visual Appeal, Recreational Activities, Social Networking, and Safety/Security. BestRetirementDestinations.com seeks to make easier the task of choosing a retirement location.
Learn more about the Top Michigan Retirement Community and other great destinations.
Communities interested in being listed should apply for rankings at:
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bestcommunities