Webinar Shows Exhibitors How To Use Social Media To Get More Visitors To Their Booths.
Online PR News – 01-June-2011 – – ST. PAUL – Skyline Exhibits is hosting a very popular webinar called, “Social Media for Trade Show Promotions.” Skyline will offer two free sessions on Wednesday, June 15, 2011.
Exhibitors will discover in this webinar how social media is not a threat to trade shows – it’s actually a great new medium for getting more people to exhibitors’ trade show booths.
Attendees to this free, live webinar will learn:
• Which social media websites to use first
• What content works best in social media
• Many examples of pre-show, at-show, and post-show promotions on social media sites
• When and how often to post your promotions via social media
• How to jump start promotions if you don’t already have a social media presence
While the webinar is scheduled for an hour, the formal presentation is just 30 minutes. The last half of the webinar is a fast-paced Q&A session where the presenters answer live questions asked by webinar attendees.
The webinar will be presented by two trade show industry veterans, Michael Thimmesch and Nik Fradgley:
• Michael Thimmesch is the Director of Industry Relations for Skyline Exhibits, with over 20 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike has presented about trade show marketing at TS2, HCEA, and Exhibitor Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog and has lead Skyline’s social media efforts for the last 3 years.
• Nik Fradgley works in training at Skyline Exhibits, a company he’s been with for almost 20 years. Nik has worked in many areas of Skyline including both marketing and sales, and for many years managed Skyline’s award-winning trade show program.
Trade show marketers and others interested in learning about better exhibiting skills can register for either of the two sessions by clicking on a link below or typing the bit.ly link address into their internet browser:
Social Media for Trade Show Promotions Free Webinar Dates, Times, and Sign Up
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 (9 am PDT – 10 am MDT – 11 am CDT – 12 noon EDT) bit.ly/SocialMediaJune2011am
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 (11 am PDT – 12 noon MDT – 1 pm CDT – 2 pm EDT) bit.ly/SocialMediaJune2011pm
Once registered, attendees will receive an email confirming their registration with information needed to join the webinar.
About Skyline Exhibits:
Skyline Exhibits is North America’s leading brand of exhibit systems. Known for exceptional customer service, high-quality manufacturing, cost-saving portability, innovative functionality, creative design and exhibitor education, Skyline has nearly 100 Design Centers in North America and representation in 38 countries. The company manufactures a broad range of products for trade shows and events-from banner stands and pop-up displays to large custom trade show exhibits. With over 20 integrated exhibit systems, state-of-the-art production of large-format graphics and options for exhibit rental and services, Skyline provides exhibit solutions for virtually any size or budget.