Open Source Training, an institution that teaches people how to use Joomla, Drupal and WordPress, has today announced their schedule of upcoming Joomla training programs across the USA.
Online PR News – 04-June-2011 – – Upcoming Joomla Classes
• Chicago - June 1 (Beginner)
• Chicago - June 2 (Intermediate)
• Boston - July 20 (Beginner)
• Boston - July 21 (Intermediate)
• Boston - July 22 (Templates)
• San Francisco - August 24 (Beginner)
• Tampa - September 13 (Beginner)
• Tampa - September 14 (Intermediate)
• Los Angeles - September 20 (Beginner)
• New York - September 20 (Beginner)
• New York - September 21 (Intermediate)
• Toronto - September 28 (Beginner)
Open Source Training, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but have teachers located across North America and England, from California to London and from Vancouver to Miami, and teaches more students in more classes than everyone else in the industry combined.
Considered the #1 Joomla training company in the world, Open Source Training teaches everyone from staff members at Apple, IBM, the White House and the United Nations to stay-at-home moms and small business owners.
“With over a twenty teachers across the United States, Canada and Britain, we have classes running almost every week,” said Steve Burge, Founder of Open Source Training.
“One of the interesting things about us is that we provide our students up to six months of on-going support after each class, as well as, giving them over $300 worth of extra bonus templates and support,” Steve Burge added.
The training also on a regular basis also holds Joomla beginner, intermediate and template design classes.
For further information, please contact:
Open Source Training