Bharatbook.com added a new report on " The Future of Global Vaccines - Market Forecasts to 2016, Stockpile Analysis, Competitive Benchmarking and Pipeline Analysis " which provides insights on the global vaccines sales, volume and price forecasts to 2015.
Online PR News – 12-December-2009 – – The Future of Global Vaccines - Market Forecasts to 2016, Stockpile Analysis, Competitive Benchmarking and Pipeline Analysis
“The Future of Global Vaccines - Market Forecasts to 2015, Stockpile Analysis, Competitive Benchmarking and Pipeline Analysis”, which provides insights on the global vaccines sales, volume and price forecasts to 2015. The report provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global vaccines market. The report analyzes the markets for vaccines in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and also analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128493&rt=The-Future-of-Global-Vaccines-Market-Forecasts-to-2016-Stockpile-Analysis-Competitive-Benchmarking-and-Pipeline-Analysis.html )
The scope of this report includes:
• Annualized market data for the global vaccines market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015.
• Analysis of the metabolic disorder therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world. This includes the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
• Market characterization data on the global vaccines market including market size, market share and annual cost of vaccination.
• Key drivers and restraints that have a significant impact on the market
• Competitive landscape of the global vaccines market. The key companies studied in this report are Novartis AG, Sanofi Pasteur, Merck & Co, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Inc.
• Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
The report will aid business development and marketing executives strategizing their product launches:
• Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
• Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
• Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class vaccines with more efficiency and better safety.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128493&rt=The-Future-of-Global-Vaccines-Market-Forecasts-to-2016-Stockpile-Analysis-Competitive-Benchmarking-and-Pipeline-Analysis.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook