Information Managers, Inc. (INFOMAN) is now accepting internship for students.
Online PR News – 10-December-2009 – – Over the past 20 years, Information Managers, Inc. (INFOMAN) has established a strong track record in serving the automation needs of close to 200 clients in the Philippines, including those in banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing, distribution, construction, education, and government. INFOMAN provides software applications, database system, development and integration tools, as well as project services to help clients build, customize, and deploy the right IT solutions.
Powered by ambition and knowledge, INFOMAN’s employees are able to hit the goal, get through new challenges, and generate ground-breaking ideas with all the passion it takes to succeed and grow.
INFOMAN is also concerned about developing future leaders. If you are either nearing the completion of your Bachelor’s degree, the company’s internships are the ideal opportunity to get experience of working in the industry. Get an overview at INFOMAN of the whole range of opportunities waiting for you.
The following should be considered:
• Web Design OJTs must be taking IT-related course/subject and must possess on how to use Adobe Photoshop and/or Dreamweaver softwares.
• Web Application OJTs must be taking Computer-related course/subject and must have at least basic knowledge of PHP and open source technologies.
• System OJTs must be taking Computer-related course/subject and must have knowledge of system (Linux, Windows or Mac) and network administration. He/She must also know HTML authoring.
• Marketing/Admin/ Accounting OJTs must be taking related Marketing/Business-related course/subject and must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Content OJTs must be taking related Communication-related course/subject and must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Should know how to use Internet, Microsoft Applications.
• Has a positive attitude, sense of humor, and tenacious nature.
• Willing to work in Makati City
Applicants from Metro Manila or anywhere from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, may send resumes to email@example.com or visit http://www.infomaninc.com/hiring2.html for inquiries.
Precy M. Abalon
Tel: (632) 843-1786
Fax: (632) 843-2755