Information Managers, Inc. (INFOMAN) is now hiring ERP Business Analyst / Functional Consultant.
Online PR News – 10-December-2009 – – Information Managers, Inc. (INFOMAN) is a leading IT solutions provider and the authorized Philippine distributor of software products from Progress Software Corporation. INFOMAN provides software applications, database system, development and integration tools, as well as project services to help clients build, customize, and deploy the right IT solutions.
INFOMAN people wake up each day to new and greater challenges as they continuously evolve and innovate to stay on top of the fast-changing demands in the industry. INFOMAN is now hiring ERP Business Analyst or Functional Consultant who may work as part of the Application Implementation and Support team providing effective applications support, mainly to the user community. Interested applicants should have the following traits.
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, business administration or a closely related field.
• 5+ years of experience supporting and implementing ERP and Financial, Manufacturing such as MFGPRO or QAD.
• 5+ years of experience with Applications Support with solid understanding of SDLC, requirements gathering and user interface and interaction design in an enterprise software environment.
• 3+ years of experience in documenting business requirements, with the use of diagrams, flowcharts, Visio ect.
• 3+years of experience in user training, program development and delivery.
• Solid understanding of client and server architectures, legacy and web-based systems.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to proactively build relationships with other teams within the organization.
• Works well in a team and independently, detail-oriented, analytical and good decision making, initiative and issue resolution.
Applicants from Metro Manila or anywhere from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.infomaninc.com/hiring2.html for inquiries.
Precy M. Abalon
Tel: (632) 843-1786
Fax: (632) 843-2755