It has been confirmed that the CTO of Channel 4 will be taking part in a panel discussion at the CDN World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 22-May-2011 – – It has been confirmed that the CTO of Channel 4 will be taking part in a panel discussion at the CDN World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
Bob Harris is in charge of IT Strategy, IT Architecture and Technology for the television broadcaster and has been instrumental in the evolution of web-facing platforms which underpin the Channel’s VoD (Video on Demand), known as 4oD.
He will be taking part in a panel entitled ‘Evolution of the CDN Market,’ which will focus on the challenges for scalability on the internet, video traffic explosion and the new opportunities created by cloud computing.
This two day event will feature all the key players in the Content Delivery Networks industry, focusing on the current marketplace and highlighting both present and future business models as reference.
The event is co-located with the Cloud Computing World Forum now in its 3rd year and with over 2,500 attendees expected.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- Xavier Perret, Service Partnership Vice President, Orange FT Group, France
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Difital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Marc Lellouche, Head of Belgacom TV, Belgacom
- James Strickland, Director of Product and Technology Development, Freesat
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Markus Gisi, Head of TV Services, Swisscom
- Andrew Pillar, Commercial Director, FMX Freemantle Media
- Tim Wright, Vice-President, Worldwide New Media and Technology, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Jim Davis, Senior Analyst, Networks & Media, The 451 Group
- Dan Cryan, Head of Broadband Media, Screen Digest
- Cesar Bachelet, Senior Analyst, Analysys Mason
- Bengris Pasaribu, Enterprise Solutions Manager, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
To view the full speaker list and agenda please visit the website.
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend co-located exhibition. All attendees will have access to the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
Don’t forget there are only two more days to take advantage of the early booking discount which ends on the 20th May.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com