High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (www.HFTLeadersForum.com), Hosted by Golden Networking, May 23, 24 & 25, New York City.
Online PR News – 22-May-2011 – – (New York) -- Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, will present at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), May 23, 24 & 25 in New York City. Building off of the momentum of last May's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 in New York City, High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 will provide participants with the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in High-Frequency Trading.
Mr. Perez is widely regarded as the pre-eminent networker in the specialized area of high-frequency trading. He is the founder of Golden Networking and host of High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour business receptions in New York City, which have drawn the world’s top industry practitioners. He has organized high-frequency trading forums and workshops, as well as conferences on subjects as diverse as hedge funds, derivatives, private equity, distressed investing, and China, in the world’s major business centers. Mr. Perez has presented at Harvard Business School’s 17th Annual Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference and at forums organized by Columbia Business School’s Career Management Center and Alumni Club of New York.
Mr. Perez was a vice president at Citibank, a senior consultant at IBM, and a consultant at McKinsey & Co. in New York City. Mr. Perez has an undergraduate degree from Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School, with a dual major in Finance and Management (2002). He is a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society. Mr. Perez resides in the New York City area and is an accomplished salsa and hustle dancer.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
- Next Stop America China Conference 2011 Beijing, "The Proven Path to Enter the US Market" (http://www.NextStopAmerica.com), June 13 & 14, Beijing, China
- High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), June 14th, New York City
- Next Stop America China Conference 2011 Shanghai, "The Proven Path to Enter the US Market" (http://www.NextStopAmerica.com), June 16 & 17, Shanghai, China
- Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Singapore, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 20 & 21, Singapore
- Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 23 & 24, Hong Kong
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
- 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
- Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
- Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
- Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
- China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".