Bharatbook.com added a new report on "The Future of the Healthcare IT Market to 2015 â€“ Healthcare Reform in the US to Boost Growth "provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on hospital information systems and storage and communication systems
Online PR News – 09-December-2009 – – The Future of the Healthcare IT Market to 2015 â€“ Healthcare Reform in the US to Boost Growth
â€śThe Future of the Healthcare IT Market to 2015 - Healthcare Reforms in the US to Boost Growthâ€ť provides key data, information and analysis on the global Healthcare IT market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on two market categories including hospital information systems and storage and communication systems. This report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions, pipeline products and technology offerings.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128075&rt=The-Future-of-the-Healthcare-IT-Market-to-2015-â€“-Healthcare-Reform-in-the-US-to-Boost-Growth.html )
- The report covers data and analysis on the Healthcare IT market in the leading geographies of the world â€“ the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- The report covers global market size and company share data for two market categories including hospital information systems and storage and communication systems.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Updated company shares data for 2008.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, future outlook and challenges by categories and segments.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies. Key companies covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Fujitsu Limited, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert N.V and Philips Healthcare
- Insight into the key mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnerships, venture capital and private equity investments.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by Global Markets Directâ€™s team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying key areas of growth.
- Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the emerging market categories and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities by developing insight on the prevalent and anticipated competitive landscape.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whatâ€™s the next big thing in the Healthcare IT market landscape? â€“ Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global Healthcare IT market and the factors shaping it.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128075&rt=The-Future-of-the-Healthcare-IT-Market-to-2015-â€“-Healthcare-Reform-in-the-US-to-Boost-Growth.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook