Internationally recognised Australian textile company Signature Prints launches its new website to offer easy access to the fabulous designs by legendary Florence Broadhurst.
Online PR News – 18-May-2011 – – Sydney, NSW – Internationally recognised designer textile company, Signature Prints, is pleased to announce the launching of their new website at www.signatureprints.com.au. The website offers easy access to an exciting collection of designer fabric, wallpaper for home, limited edition art, and other lifestyle products as well as an exclusive range of Florence Broadhurst products.
Florence Broadhurst and Signature Prints
Years ahead of her time, the complex, eccentric and talented Florence Broadhurst was born in rural Queensland, Australia in 1899. By the time of her death in 1977 Broadhurst had lived and worked in Australia, Asia, and England; performed professionally on stage; been befriended by royalty; exhibited her paintings; and started an internationally successful designer wallpaper company whose success was based upon her own wallpaper designs. Maintaining the standards set by Florence over 40 years ago, Signature Prints is proud in continuing to hand-print high end, designer wallpapers for home and commercial use.
Signature Prints: Designer Fabric, Exclusive Limited Edition Art & Designer Wallpaper for your Home
Owned by husband and wife team Helen and David Lennie, Signature Prints has evolved from a modest company serving a niche market to a recognised world leader in product design, marketing, and branding in the international designer textile industry today. They are proud custodian and owner of the worldwide commercial licence to the Florence Broadhurst design library. In fact, the Florence Broadhurst library at Signature Prints is now considered a “National Treasure” of Australia.
Signature Prints also have a growing number of other licensed products joining their portfolio, including hand knotted rugs, bed linen, and other designer lifestyle products. They have a studio and showroom based in Sydney and they export to 23 different countries worldwide. Signature Prints products include:
- Fabric. Internationally famous for their fabric printing, Signature Prints specialises in Designer Fabric for furnishings including Florence Broadhurst designs.
- Wallpaper. They offer a huge range of Florence Broadhurst wallpaper for home and commercial needs that are presented in three collections: Glamour, Flora, and Blueprints.
- Limited Edition Art. The company boasts 34 designs that represent Florence Broadhurst’s diverse archive. Individually signed and certified with an edition number, these items are printed on 100% cotton French mould paper, acid free and buffered.
- Lifestyle. Lifestyle products are mainly made from one of the company’s popular collections of Florence Broadhurst fabrics.
- Publications. To get to know more about Florence Broadhurst, Signature Prints recommends the following publications which are conveniently located on the website:
* “Florence Broadhurst - Her Secret and Extraordinary Lives” (The Deluxe Version) a book written by Helen O’Neill
* “Unfolding Florence - The many Lives of Florence Broadhurst” a movie directed by Gillian Armstrong
The New Signature Prints Website
Website users and customers will be impressed in the new user-friendly interface and simple web layout of the Signature Prints website. This simplicity, however, does not prevent it from having a classic, elegant look that rightfully befits Florence Broadhurst’s extraordinary character.
Fantastic website features include easy access to an extensive product range, online access to international distributors and agents, a look behind the scenes, access to studio tours, a News/Events Page and much more.
Experience the stunning designs brought to life by Florence Broadhurst by visiting the Signature Prints website today.
About Signature Prints:
Continuing the extraordinary tradition set by Florence Broadhurst, Signature Prints offers worldwide customers the chance to view and purchase designer fabric, wallpaper for home and commercial uses, as well as other high quality designer goods.