Ian McDonald, Head of Infrastructure and Cloud at International News, will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place in just over 4 weeksâ€™ time on the 21st & 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 20-May-2011 – – Ian McDonald, Head of Infrastructure and Cloud at International News, will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place in just over 4 weeksâ€™ time on the 21st & 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
News International is a subsidiary of News Corporation, the worldâ€™s third largest media conglomerate. The number of publications the group oversees is vast, incorporating world-renowned titles such as The Sun and News of the World. Ian will be presenting the case for Cloudsourcing Vs Outsourcing, covering issues such as obtaining support for the cloud and selecting which cloud firms to use.
The session will be taking place in the Cloud Build Theatre on day one of the forum and expo. Leading speakers include:
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Officer, Gala Coral Group
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprises Architecture, BP
- Anthony Hayes, Head of IT Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, Global Head MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Philip Starrett, Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy, Barclays Bank
- Alan Cohen, Vice President, Global Public Sector and Industry Solutions, Cisco
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Information Officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Hany Fam, President â€“ UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Myron Hryck, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
Sponsors of the show include Microsoft, McAfee, Cisco, Platform Computing, IBM and many more. To view the full list of sponsors please visit the website.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early booking discount rate, which is available until the 20th May, please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.