Homeowners have an exciting new tool for you to utilize to combat erosion and decay in their backyard fire pit areas, the Pre-Made Fire Pit Patio and Fireplace.
Online PR News – 20-May-2011 – – Homeowners have an exciting new tool for you to utilize to combat erosion and decay in their backyard fire pit areas, the Pre-Made Fire Pit Patio and Fireplace.
DIYers, landscapers, and architects now have a unique and innovative outdoor living item to affordably install and enhance their fire pit areas and projects. Recently, the Pre Made Fire Pit Patio was premiered at the Backyard Living Expo, held in Orlando. The response to Pre Made Fire Pit Patio was simply overwhelming.
Pre made fire pits, also known as “pre-cast” fire pits, are produced indoors under controlled conditions, to ensure consistent quality and product strength.
Each pre-cast fire pit is 10-1/2' in diameter, 1-1/2” thick, made of reinforced 5,000 PSI concrete, and is cut into eight segments. The 8 segments fit onto one pallet. The standard pallet size is 48" x 48" x 25" (more or less) high. Estimated weight is 1550 lbs. gross per each package.
Pre-Made Fire Pit Patio Specifications:
- Each standard fire pit patio is 10’-6” in diameter
- Each standard fire pit patio inner diameter opening is 36”
- Each standard fire pit patio is constructed of 1-1/2” thick, reinforced 5,000 PSI concrete
- Eight segments per patio
- Each patio segment weighs approximately 185 lbs.
- 8 segments per pallet (one complete patio)
- Standard pallet size is 48" x 48" x 25" high
- Approximate weight is 1550 lbs. gross, per each pallet
Pre-Made Fire Pit Patio Benefits:
1) Overall costs for these patios will be lower than comparable “poured in place” concrete patios.
2) Requires less labor and reduced skill levels.
3) Overall faster install time.
4) Can be installed in any weather.
5) Does not require permits as with permanently installed concrete.
6) Existing landscaping is not destroyed upon installation. No heavy equipment required.
7) Can be easily removed and relocated, if necessary for re-leveling, or for access to utilities, etc.
8) Can be installed in inaccessible locations.
Pre-Made Fire Pit Patio – Environmental Benefits
1) Reduced fire hazard from sparks and stray cinders.
2) Eliminates erosion around existing fire pits.
3) Guests will be drawn to the fire pit area, saving surrounding flora.
4) Firepits can be easily relocated, as this product is modular.
5) Increased accessibility for handicapped or physically challenged visitors and guests.
For additional information on designer outdoor flooring tile, fire pits and fireplaces, please visit www.Outdoorfloors.net